Do you have difficulties understanding your Flemish colleagues or having spontaneous conversation with them, even after Dutch classes? Do you feel like the Dutch you learned in school is not the same Dutch you hear around you every day? Do you want to take down the language barrier between you and your colleagues, your friends or even your partner? This book will help you discover the spoken Flemish language of everyday life!
Price: 35,00 euros
357 pages (A4)
Starting level A2-B1
Author: Sofie Begine
Illustrations: Caroline Herman & Sclera vzw
- 27 themes
- 3 hours audio
- 300 exercises (with corrections)
Have a look at the Table of Contents here!
- Realististic dialogues
- Key phrases for everyday conversations
- The typically Flemish pronunciation and grammar
- The fascinating relationship between Flemish and French (Extra chapter)
- Appropriate for self study